Thank you for selecting Austin Park Hotel as your preferred accommodation in Johor, Malaysia!
This website www.austinparkhotel.my (“Website”) is owned and operated by Austin Leisure Sdn Bhd (“Company”), with an address of 71, Jalan Austin Heights 8/2, Taman Mount Austin, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Your access to the Website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained below and elsewhere on the Website (collectively, “Terms and Conditions”). By using the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
By using this Website to make reservations with a Hotel, you agree to be bound by all of such Hotel’s standard terms and conditions and by any other policies, terms and conditions that may apply.
By using this Website to make reservations, you hereby authorize the Hotel and us to use your personal information including credit card information that you provide to us for the purpose of the reservation.
You may only make reservations through this Website for yourself and your guests. You are prohibited from using this Website for the purposes of reselling, posting, advertising or marketing reservations (whether online or otherwise) to third parties including online agents, third-party owned websites, or travel agents.
The Hotel reserves the right to require proper proof of identity (e.g. passports or national identity cards) from all persons checking in. The Hotel has the absolute discretion to refuse to check in if the identity does not match with the person mentioned in your reservation or if anyone refuses to provide the requisite proof of identity to the Hotel. We reserve the right to cancel or modify at our sole discretion any reservations that have been made in breach of the Terms and Conditions or for false, fraudulent or unauthorized purposes.
Before payment is made, please double check and make sure that all details entered are correct:
- You must provide valid credit card information (such as credit card type, credit card number, expiry date and the full name shown on the credit card) to us and to the Hotel to secure your reservation or to pay an advance deposit for prepaid or advance purchases. No payment will be deducted from your credit card at the time of reservation unless it is for prepayment or advance purchase.
- By providing your credit card information, you represent and warrant that (i) you are legally authorized to use the credit card you provided; (ii) you authorize us to charge you in full for all charges incurred by you and your guests (if applicable) or charged to your account for all products and services purchased by you and any damage or loss caused by you and your guests during your stay (including, without limitation, damage to the Hotel’s property); (iii) you authorize us to charge you in full the prepayment or advance purchase at the time of reservation; and (iv) you authorize us to charge any cancellation charges to your credit card.
- While all reasonable security measures will be taken to secure your credit card information, you agree to hold us and our employees and officers harmless and release us from any actions, claims, liability, damage or loss resulting from any loss, release, compromise, or disclosure of your credit card information caused by malware attacks, phishing attacks, viruses, hacking activities, malicious software and any other unlawful interference of the Website’s operating system or unauthorized access by third parties.
- Room rates will be charged upon confirmation. Where applicable, you may charge the purchase of goods and services including food and beverage, spa services or other Hotel activities to your room during your stay. You are personally liable for the full payment of all such charges which may include any applicable service charges, duties, taxes, or tariffs. You are required to pay and settle all such charges fully upon receipt of the Hotel bill or during check-out. Payments made are NOT refundable.
- If you choose to check out of the Hotel without settling your bill in full, you expressly and irrevocably authorize us to charge to your credit card, which was used at the time of check-in, provided to secure your reservation, or saved in your account (whichever is available), all charges you and your guests may have incurred including any damage or loss caused by you or your guests to the Hotel during your stay.
- No changes on check-in dates are allowed. Check-in time is after 2.00pm and check-out have to be done before 12.00pm.
The price list may not be comprehensive of Sales and Services Tax (SST)
Please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address for any inquiries: email@example.com
This is non-refundable booking
- The booking cannot be canceled and amend within 72 hours.
- Once booking is received the hotel will charge full payment to the credit card for the whole stay.
No-Show / Shorten stay
- Full stay per room will be charged on your credit card for NO SHOW.
- No refund in full or in part will be made for un-utilized services included in the package for shortened stay and no-show.
- User shall receive an email notifications from the payment gateway provider and also our hotel website within the transaction day. If you do not receive any email notification, kindly inform us to get the details of your bookings.
You are advised not to bring expensive jewelry, precious goods or excessive amounts of cash onto the Hotel premises and you do so at your own risk. While Hotels provide reasonable security, Hotels are not designed as high-security areas for the safekeeping of expensive jewelry, precious goods or large sums of cash. Please ensure that all items of value are always stored securely and not left unattended. Safety deposit boxes and in-room lockers are available free of charge for your use. To the extent permissible by law, we will not be liable for any loss of or damage to any property brought onto the Hotel premises. In the event that we are found to be liable for any such loss or damage, we shall not be liable for such loss and damage to an amount exceeding the statutory limitation available under the applicable local laws and regulations.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content and materials displayed on the Website. We regularly review the Website and, where appropriate, will update pages to reflect any changes to the features, functionality and available services of this Website.
The Website, the content and materials, and goods and services on the Website are provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, and we disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property or proprietary rights, confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the Website or any sites linked to the Website, compatibility between the Website and any software or hardware, accuracy, reliability or availability of the goods and services on offer, or arising from course of dealing or usage of trade. You accept all risk and responsibility for your use of the Website, including the submission of any personal information and credit card information.
The materials on the Website are for general information only and nothing in the Website contains professional advice or any binding commitment upon us in relation to the accuracy, reliability or availability of the products and services on offer or provided by us.
All images on this Website were correct at the time they were produced and are intended only to give a general impression of the Hotels, their features, facilities and services. The climatic or environmental conditions depicted in the images are those prevailing at the time these images were created. These conditions may vary from time to time and may not represent actual conditions at any location at any given time. Individual features of the Hotels depicted here may also be subject to change without notice. These images should not be construed as representations of any kind and are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty and no person may rely on them for any such purpose.
Your use of the Website is at your own risk. We do not warrant or represent that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content or other material accessible in connection with the Website will be free of viruses, bugs, malwares or other harmful components that may interfere with or damage the operation, security or functionality of your device(s).
You acknowledge that your access to the Website on your device(s) depends on the mobile network carrier or Internet. You agree that we are not responsible for any delays, interruptions or suspension of the services available through the Website which are caused by the failure of network connectivity. You also agree that we are not responsible for any malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or lost, stolen or misdirected messages, transmissions or entries, or the security of any communications entered by you. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be responsible for injury, loss or damage to your device(s), or interception, use or disclosure of confidential information (such as credit card information or other personally identifiable information), arising out of your use of the Website or any sites linked or associated with the Website.
You agree to indemnify and keep us, our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, representatives, employees and agents indemnified from and against any liability, loss, claim, dispute, demand, damage or cost (including without limitation legal fees) which arises out of or is caused by your breach of the Terms and Conditions, your use of the Website or your violation of any laws or third party rights.
Consequences of Non-Compliance
If you fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions, without prior notice and without any liability to you or any other person, we reserve the right to take all or any of the following actions:
- Cancellation or modification of your reservation(s) or transaction(s);
- Issuance of a warning to you;
- Termination, restriction or suspension of your use of or access to any or all part of the Website;
- Commencement of legal action against you; or
- Disclosure of information about you to law enforcement authorities as we may determine in our sole discretion.
The above is not exhaustive. We may take any other action in our absolute discretion
Third Party Websites
The Website may contain information on or links to third party websites (whether through hyperlinks to third party websites or otherwise) that are subject to the relevant terms and conditions of the third party owners. These links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us for the linked websites or the products or services provided at those websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the content of such websites or for the collection, use, maintenance, sharing, or disclosure of data and information by such third parties. You link to any such websites is at your own risk and we advise you to check the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those other websites before using them and disclosing your personal data. Occasionally when linking to another website, you may still see the Website's logo or frame. This is to provide you with a seamless experience when visiting the Website. In these cases you are no longer on the Website and you should only link to a third party website if you are willing to accept responsibility for and the risks associated with, use of that website. You will always know what website you are on by checking the location bar within your browser.
By making reservations with any Hotel, you agree to comply with and be bound by all house rules, regulations, disclaimers, waivers of liability, and policies as prescribed by the Hotel from time to time; all reasonable directions, orders and/or instructions imposed by the Hotel; and all applicable local laws and regulations of the country where the Hotel is located during your stay.
You are required to comply with the Hotel’s rules and regulations relating to the use of any of the Hotel’s facilities, equipment and services. The use of these facilities, equipment and services are entirely at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any personal injury or loss or damage to property caused to any person arising from or in connection with your use of the Hotel’s facilities, equipment and services.
For safety, security and housekeeping reasons, the Hotel reserves the right to enter a guest room at least once a day even if the “Do Not Disturb” sign is on.
Your non-compliance of any of the above will constitute a breach of the Terms and Conditions. In such an event, the Hotel reserves the right to take all necessary action, including without limitation the actions set out in “Consequences of Non-Compliance” above, requiring you to leave the Hotel with no compensation and/or seeking compensation for loss suffered by the Hotel.
Nothing contained in the Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver by the Hotel or shall compromise the Hotel’s rights to rely on and enforce all statutory limitations, defences and powers available to it under local laws and regulations.
Amendment of the Terms and Conditions
The Company may amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website after any such amendment constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions or any revised version of the Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
We retain our right to exercise or enforce any right contained in the Terms and Conditions. In the event that we fail to take action, it shall not be deemed as a waiver of our right or prevent us from taking subsequent action in respect of that right or of any other right.
In the event of any provision of the Terms and Conditions being found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions. All provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
The Terms and Conditions are written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
If you have any queries or concerns about the Website, please contact us by clicking here.